The Chef Alliance
JOIN TODAY AND YOU'LL SAVE OVER $20 PER MONTH
New Silver Gold or Platinum members* will get our
Premier Package of Member benefits included
at no additional cost!
Sign up for a Classic (Reg. $10/month) or Classic Plus Membership (Reg. $29/month)**
in February or March 2021
and get up to 2 months free
PREMIER PACKAGE OF MEMBER BENEFITS
- 25% off our business and marketing training modules;
- membership in Restaurants Canada;
- discounts off food-safe, insulated and temperature-controlled bags and boxes, perfect for meal prep/ meal delivery services
- industry insights, webinars and resources;
- access to the latest menu and industry trends;
- free entry to select foodservice industry trade shows across Canada where you can connect with suppliers, advertisers and marketers, celebrity chefs, foodservice professionals, distributors etc.;
- complimentary foodservice magazines and e-newsletters, including Menu Magazine, Restobiz Bytes…;
- a range of member benefits and trade discounts;
- access to group rates for home, auto and health insurance;
- free ad design and exclusive discounted rates for advertising with the Ontario Filmmaker Directory, where you can promote your food/services to film producers, production companies and film studios and personnel in the wider film industry;
- access to preferred rates for tax and legal services;
- access to discounted background checks
– ideal if you hire staff to go to clients’ homes/workplaces;
- discounts off business products, such as cheques, promo materials, business cards, invoices etc.;
- ... and much more!
Only includes Core Member Benefits; liability insurance not included
CLASSIC PLUS MEMBERSHIP
Includes the Core Member Benefits and the Premier Package of Benefits; liability insurance not included
*New Regular Membership refers to Silver, Gold and Platinum memberships from start date in February or March 2021 to June 30th 2021. Does not apply to Short Term memberships.
**New Classic and Classic Plus memberships with start date in February or March 2021 will receive a credit applied to their account - the equivalent of 1 month fees can be applied towards their June 2021 payment; the equivalent of 1 month fees can be applied towards their June 2022 payment should the member renew on July 1st. If the member does not renew on July 1st, then the remaining account credit is voided.
Promotional Offers cannot be applied retroactively. New members who submit an application form without the Promo Code are not entitled to receive the Promotional Offer, irrespective of any discussion with a Success Manager. Promotional Offers have no cash value and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. New members only; does not apply to current or renewing members. Promotional Offers expire at 16.59pm on the final day of each offer period; payments^ must be processed before the offers expire. Offers cannot be applied to short term memberships unless indicated. Where appropriate, Classic, Classic Plus and Premier Package payments must be paid in a lump sum upon initiating your membership and cannot be processed on a payment plan. All Membership pricing is subject to HST. Discounts and promotions are applied after tax has been calculated. If any defaults on membership payments occur, then any discount amounts applied to the account for offers and promotions will be due and payable in addition to any outstanding fees, late fees, interest and membership instalments. Premier Package is regularly priced at $19/month. Discounts and account credits cannot be deferred, transferred or shared with anyone. All memberships under the Promotional Offers are for the period from initiation until June 30 2021, unless a Short Term Membership or otherwise stated in the promotion notes or agreed upon with a Success Manager; standard terms and conditions of Membership apply. Gross annual sales must be below $80,000.00; sales through retail stores and large production amounts are not be covered. All membership plans are on auto-renew unless a Short Term membership or otherwise requested by April 1st of the Term and will be subject to any annual increases. There are no refunds should you wish to cancel part-way through the Term, and the full amount owing for the entire Term would still be payable upon cancellation if paying on a payment plan.
Copyright © The Chef Alliance | All Rights reserved I Proudly canadian since 2001
NOTE: MEMBERS OF THE CHEF ALLIANCE ARE COVERED BY LIABILITY INSURANCE, WHICH IS INCLUDED IN THEIR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS.
BACKGROUND: The Chef Alliance is a membership organisation for Personal Chefs, Private Chefs, Chefs and Caterers, Artisan and Cottage Industry food producers and bakers, Home Cooks, Culinary Instructors, Food Stylists, Chef Instructors and other foodservice professionals across Canada. We support our members in growing strong, successful businesses, through mentorship, peer support, marketing, business savings and liability insurance. We have member Chefs in Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton, Burlington, Montreal, Quebec City, Vaughan, Markham, Ottawa, Vancouver, Victoria, Richmond, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Halifax... and many other towns and cities in Canada.
DISCLAIMER: INFORMATION PROVIDED MAY BE INCOMPLETE. THIS ARTICLE SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. EACH BUSINESS SITUATION IS UNIQUE AND THE ADVICE PROVIDED IS INTENDED TO BE GENERAL. PLEASE CONTACT A LEGAL OR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL FOR ADVICE THAT IS BEST SUITED FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR LOCAL/REGIONAL GOVERNMENT LAWS AND BY-LAWS.